Windows 8 Operating System Keyboard Shortcuts
Windows 8 is totally different from the other Windows operating system. Windows 8 has the new Metro interface which works in all the devices which are compatible with Windows 8 specifications.
Windows 8 Keyboard Short-cuts
One should use “Windows” key plus next key to get the desired short-cut.
1) Windows+Space will switch input language and keyboard layout.
2) Windows+0 will lock device orientation.
3) Windows+V will cycle through toasts.
4) Windows+Shift+V will cycle through toasts in reverse order.
5) Windows+Enter will launch Narrator.
6) Windows+PgUp will move the Start Screen or a Metro-style application to the monitor on the left.
7) Windows+PgDown will move the Start Screen or a Metro-style application to the monitor on the right.
8)Windows+Shift+ will move the gutter to the left.
9)Windows+C will open the Charms bar.
10)Windows+I will open the Settings charm.
11)Windows+K will open the Connect charm.
12)Windows+H will open the Share charm.
13)Windows+Q will open the Search pane.
14)Windows+W will open the Settings Search app.
15)Windows+F will open the File Search app.
16)Windows+Tab will cycle through apps.
17)Windows+Shift+Tab will cycle through apps in reverse order.
18)Windows+Ctrl+Tab will cycle through apps and snap them as they cycle.
19)Windows+Z will Open the App Bar.
20)Windows+/ will initiate input method editor (IME) reconversion.
21)Windows+J will Swap foreground between the snapped and filled apps.
Do you any new Windows 8 keyboard shortcut apart from these? Please reply to this post so that it will be useful to other users.