Maharashtra HSC Board Exam New Pattern 2013-2014
Here is a good news for all the 11th Standard students of Maharashtra state. All of you may be knowing that the syllabus for 12th Standard ( HSC Board Exam.) is going to change from the forth coming academic year 2012-13.
The Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Board has now decided that there will b only 1 paper for each subject from the next HSC board Exams 2013.
Maharashtra State Government brings out a new HSC Board Exam pattern from 2013 batch
The HSC board has now brought out a new HSC board exam pattern 2013 from the academic year 2012-13. As per the new HSC Board exam pattern 2013, more marks are being allocated for practicals and less marks for the theory part. Even the time allocated for completion of the paper has been increased from the new HSC Board Exam 2013. So the new HSC exam pattern 2013 is more beneficial to the students who are entering 12th standard during this academic year. So the students should now start preparing for the new syllabus of HSC Board Exams 2013. Here are the details of the new HSC Board Exam pattern 2013.
New HSC Board Exam pattern from 2013
Here are the changes to be implemented in the Maharashtra HSC Board Exam pattern 2013.
- The science subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry and Biology which now carry 100 marks each will be having 70 marks for theory and 30 marks for practicals as per the new pattern
- The Maths and Statistics subjects which have 100 marks each now will be having 80 marks for theory and 20 marks for practicals
- The Physics and Chemistry subjects will be in a single question paper through 2 parts – Part 1 and Part 2 both carrying 35 marks each and the time allocated is 3 hours.
- For Biology subject, there will be different sections of part 1 and part 2 but they will have different answer sheets for each section
- The Maths and Statistics subjects will be together in a single question paper with Part 1 and Part 2 both of 40 marks each and will have to be answered in the same answer sheet
- The required passing percentage of marks for each subject is 35% out of which 25% has to be from the theory part
- The practical exams will be conducted by the college professors themselves rather than the external examiners
- How to prepare for SSC, HSC, IGCSE, IBDP, SSLC Examinations
- Maharashtra State HSC Board Time Table 2013 Announced
- Maharashtra HSC Board Exam New Pattern 2013
- New HSC Board Examination 2013 Pattern of Maharashtra State HSC Board
- How to Prepare for HSC/SSC Board 2013 Examination
- HSC Board Syllabus 2013 and HSC board Previous year question papers 2012-2013