CBSE Improvement Exam 2013 for 12th Class
CBSE to conduct improvement exams for 12th class in 2013
Good news for the CBSE students who pass out from 12th class in 2012. The students who completed their 12th class CBSE can now appear for CBSE improvement exam 2013. The CBSE improvement exam 2013 is only for the students who pass in 2012. That too the improvement exam is only for the subjects in which you pass in 2012. The application forms for CBSE improvement exam 2013 will be available from August,2012 onwards.
About CBSE improvement exam 2013
The CBSE improvement exam 2013 is same as the regular CBSE board exam and you have the whole year for preparation. The CBSE improvement exam 2013 is only for the subjects in which you pass in 2012. If you failed any subject, then you cannot appear for improvement exam for that subject. One more thing is that a candidate who appears for improvement in one or more subjects can not appear for additional subjects simultaneously.
The application forms for CBSE improvement exams 2013 will be available from August till October and you can collect the application forms for CBSE Improvement Exam 2013 from Syndicate Banks or CBSE Regional Office. The filled in application form and the fees are to be submitted at specified Syndicate Bank branches only. Here are some of the important points to be noted about CBSE Improvement Exam 2013.
- A candidate can appear for improvement in one or more subjects in 2013 only if he passes in those subjects in 2012. The candidate cannot pursue higher studies in the mean time.
- The candidate has to appear as a private candidate. There is a compartment examination to be held in July/August if the student fails in the subject.
- A candidate who wish to appear for improvement in subjects involving practicals can appear for improvement only for theory part. The marks obtained in previous practical exam will be carried forward and accounted for.
- A candidate who appears for improvement exams will be issued with only a statement of marks reflecting the marks obtained in the improvement exam in that particular subject
- If a candidate fails in practicals, then the candidate has to appear in theory and practicals both irrespective of the fact that he has already passed theory exam
- Note that there is no compartment exam for Improvement exam and you have to live with the new marks whether they are low or high.