AP EAMCET 2013 Counselling procedure for Engineering
EAMCET 2013 Engineering Counselling
The EAMCET 2012 Counseling for Engineering stream is going to start from 26th July, 2012. This is going to be the last EAMCET counseling because from next year onwards ( 2013) the students all over India have to appear for a single common Entrance test called ISEET-2013 which is renamed now as JEE-2013. So ISEET will be replacing EAMCET from the year 2013. Now let us see what is the Procedure for EAMCET 2012 Engineering Counseling.
Procedure for EAMCET 2013 Engineering Counselling
There are various stages in the EAMCET 2013 Engineering counseling. Let us see how the EAMCET 2012 Engineering counseling takes place.
Stage 1 : Registration for verification of certificates.
- The Authorities at help line center will make an announcement about the registration. Wait for the announcement
- After the announcement, you should hand over the EAMCET 2012 Rank Card to the Officer at the entrance before entering.
- Now wait till your turn comes
- Once they call your rank number, collect the receipt after paying the registration and counseling fee
- Now you need to collect the Registration cum Verification Form from the computer operator
- Fill up the details in the Registration form with information like rank, hall ticket number etc. and sign it.
- Now the registration process is almost filled. You need to wait in the registration hall till you are called
- Once the registration officer calls you, you should get your certificates verified at the verification counter
Stage 2 : Verification of Certificates.
- You need to check the details in the registration cum verification form like your name, local area, category, date of birth etc. and see that they are correctly filled by you.
- If there is any correction required, please get it corrected by the verification officer if required.
- The SC/ST/BC candidates are to report to the caste verification officer and provide them with the original caste certificate for verification. Once caste verification is completed, please make sure that you are there at the certificate verification officer for verification of other certificates like marks memo, rank card, hall ticket, study and income certificates etc.
- The OC candidates can skip the caste verification process and can directly go to certificate verification officer for verification of certificates
- The original certificates will be verified by the officers. So please do not forget to take the original certificates for EAMCET 2012 counseling
- You will be given a print out of the receipts of certificates and if you find any changes in the print out of the receipt of certificate given, it should be reported and get corrected by Chief verification officer. You should also sign on it.
- Now proceed to the Briefing Hall to take the instructions about exercising your options
- You will be given instructions on how to exercise your options once you enter the briefing hall.
Stage 3 : Exercising your options.
Exercising your options means selecting of courses and colleges and arranging them in the order or preference. Let us see how we can exercise the options.
- First you need to keep with you a list of colleges and courses along with their codes and manual and specimen option forms
- You were given instructions by officer in the briefing officer about the process of exercising the options and filling the forms
- Fill up the blank option form as per the instructions given by them
You can make a preparatory work at your work about exercising options.
Stage 4 : Do Home Work for Exercising your options.
- Discuss with your friends and parents about the courses and colleges you want to join.
- Take the manual option form and write the option number, college and course codes which you are interested must be mentioned in the manual option form. For example if you wish to join JNTU Hyderabad, you should mention 1 as option number and JNTH under college code and CSE under course code ( if you want to join Computer science). Now if you want Mechanical Engg. as option 2, then write Write 2 under option number, JNTH under college and MECH under course code and HYD under district code if mechanical engineering is opted and given second preference. So you will be given a seat in mechanical engg. if there are no seats in computer science which is your first option. You can write any number of options like this.
- Once your list in the manual option form is ready, you should take the specimen option form and enter the option numbers against college codes and course codes you have selected and fill the entire specimen option form. This filled in specimen option form should be given to the computer operator so that he can enter the details on the computer screen. Please do not forget to take the filled in manual option form and the filled in specimen option form to an internet center or your house ( if you have computer with internet) as these are very much essential for entering the options in the computer.
Stage 5 : Exercising options on internet.
- You can exercise the options from home or any internet center with the help of filled in manual option form and specimen option form which are already available with you.
- For entering the options on the computer screen, you should make use of either filled in manual option form or a specimen option form.
You can enter the options numbers directly from the manual option form in the input boxes. Please remember that filled in specimen option form is an exact replica of option entry form displayed on the computer screen.
- Now save the option numbers entered on the screen periodically
Here are the steps to be following for entering the options on computer screen.
- You must have already completed the certification verification in order to enter the options
- Enter the URL : http://apeamcet.nic.in or as indicated in the notification.
- Now you will see the home page which contains the information about Web counseling, “Candidates Registration” for web counseling and “Candidates Login” for exercising options.
- You need to complete ‘Candidates Registration’ before selecting “Candidates Login” for exercising options.
- You have to generate the password required for exercising options through “Candidates Registration” process.
- Click on “Candidates Registration” and enter the following details – Application number, EAMCET Hall ticket No., Rank, Date of birth, and click on “Generate Password”
- In the “Enter Password” box, enter the password and re enter the same password at “Re-enter password” box. Now click on “Save” to save the password and click on “Log Out” to complete the registration process and return to home page.
Let us now see how do you exercise the options.
- “Candidates Login” is provided for exercising the options.
- Enter the details like ICR No., Hall ticket No., Password and Date of Birth and click on “Sign In” button.
- Read the Declaration and click on Check Box to confirm the same and then click on “Option Entry Form” or the “Help Screen”. Clicking on Help Screen will display a screen which provides explanation of different menu items.Now click on the button “Click here to Enter Options”, which displays the screen with various districts along with check boxes. The same will also be displayed if you click on “Option Entry Form” in the last screen.
- Select one or more districts or the statewide institutions to display the colleges in those districts along with state wide institutions or “Check All” to display all the colleges in the state.
- Now click on “Display Option Entry Form” which displays the screen for entering the options.
- In the screen three year courses (Engineering and Non-Engineering) are displayed in Creamy Yellow Colour and three and half year courses in grey Colour.
- Now by looking at the already filled specimen option form, you can enter the option numbers in the spaces provided in the screen.
- While filling the option form ‘Click on Save Options’ at regular intervals. After completion of Option entry Click on “Logout”, it displays an alert message with three buttons “Save and Logout”, “Confirm Logout” and ‘Cancel Logout’.
- Clicking on ‘Cancel Logout’ retains the Options Entry Form. Clicking on “Save & Logout” button will save the options exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised. Clicking on “Confirm Logout’ button will directly display the details of the options exercised.
- The Candidate has to click on Login for Option Entry after verification of the options exercised by him in order to modify the options.
- You can add, delete or modify the options any number of times within the stipulated time. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be final. The options that are recorded in the last day will be taken for allotment of seats to candidates. You can also take a print out of the options exercised.
Stage 6 : Seat Allotment.
- The allotment of seats will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification. Merit and Category will be given preference in seat allotment. Once the seats are allotted, they will be displayed in the internet for the students to download. The candidate cannot further ask for a change of seat after this final allotment.
Stage 7 : Payment of Fees.
- Help line centers and the website will provide the challan for fee payment. You can download the challan form for payment of fee or you can collect it from help line center. Any branch of Indian Bank or Andhra Bank will accept the fee remittance with the allotment order which is downloaded. The Minority / PH / BC / SC / ST candidates whose parental income is below Rs.1,00,000 per annum
are exempted from tuition fee and special fee.
Stage 8 : Reporting to College.
- With the downloaded allotment order, Fee receipt etc., the candidate is supposed to report to the specified college in which seat is allotted within the dates mentioned. In case you fail to report to the college within the date stipulated, you will lose the claiming of the allotment of the seat and you will have no claim further for the allotment. They will treat the allotment as cancelled.